Conference "Applied Biotechnology in Mining" / 2018
April 25-27, 2018.
- Mining Phytotechnologies;
- Plants suitable for Phytomining and Phytoremediation;
- Rhizosphere in Phytoremediation / Phytotechnologies;
- Plant-Biomass and Bioenergy;
- Ecological Restoration of Mining Sites;
- Landscape Phyto-architecture;
- Microbial Technologies in Mining;
- Model Experiments (Bioreactors) and Heap Leaching;
- Molecular Approaches in Biomining;
- Biomining of Various Elements (including Germanium, Indium and REEs);
- Bioremediation and Bioeconomy;
- Other Biotechnologies for Mining and Environmental Protection;
- Legal Issues in Mining Biotechnology.
Language of the conference:
Deadline for on-line registration: 10.02.2018
Deadline for abstracts: 10.02.2018
Notification of acceptance: 20.02.2018
Conference days: 25-26.04.2018
Field trip: 27.04.2018
Interested participants are kindly requested to register on-line:
NO FEES for participation in the conference. Organizers do not provide any financial support for accommodation and travel expenses.
National Mining University Dmytro Yavornytskyi Av. (former Karl Marks Av.)19, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49005 Tel./Fax: +38 0562 470766