Conference "Plant Nutrition, Growth & Environment Interactions" / 2017
The 3rd International Conference “Plant Nutrition, Growth & Environment Interactions”
February 20-21, 2017
- Signaling & Hormones in Plant Growth and Development
- Environmental Regulation of Plant Growth & Development
- Physiology & Mechanism of Plant Nutrition
- Plant Nutrient: Acquisition, Homeostasis
- Symbiotic Interactions
- Fertilizers and Soil in Plant Nutrition
- Plant - Environment Interactions
- Abstract submission deadline: October 15, 2016
- Early bird registration deadline: November 15, 2016
Approximately 350 participants are expected to attend each conference including almost 40 lectures delivered by worldwide known invited speakers and young talented speakers selected from submitted abstracts. The conference webpage offers additional information on the city of Vienna, conference venue, conference’s programme, important deadlines, registration, terms of payment, abstract submission, travel arrangements and accommodation.
Vienna International Conference Series 2017 also offers a great opportunity to get a FREE REGISTRATION, if you attract 5 more colleagues to attend the meeting, independent on the institution and location.
Finally, if you are not able to attend the Conference, you can still submit your abstract and we are happy to publish it in the abstract book for just 60 €!